Friday, January 8, 2010

Good News!

Hello all,

I have found out that I have received the "Bonnie Cox Award" from my university's gender and women's studies department. I plan on using the funding from this award to start researching how religious fundamentalism affects one's feminist beliefs. I will also be finishing up my graduate certificate in gender and women's studies this semester. This will allow me to teach undergraduate GWS courses, which I am definitely looking forward to. The spring semester here at the University of Kentucky has just started and should be an interesting and busy semester. Some of my goals for this semester include: publishing one book review, attend at least one conference, work on publishing one article, start my research project, do well in all my classes, and become a better teacher, which is something I always strive to do. :)

Cheers,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment